A new insider build has been provided by Microsoft in the Fast Ring. It is the 19645.1, more precisely the 10.0.19645.1 mn_release from 6.05.2020. This version is also about error corrections.
I know, gets boring slowly. Nothing new to try out. But this is (as always) the time when a version is close to completion before it continues a little later with the Windows 10 21H1 foundation and new features of the “Active Development Builds of Windows 10“.
Nevertheless, we will try as always to collect the ISOs for this version and will put the link here. There is always the need to do an in-place upgrade or to install clean once in a while.
Known Problems in Windows 10 Build 19645
1. We review reports about the upgrade process that hang for long periods of time when trying to install a new build.
2, We are working to fix an issue for a future Insider Preview version where a broken icon (just a rectangle) appears next to the page name in the Documents and Downloads sections under Settings → Privacy.
General Changes & Improvements
1. We have fixed an issue where some devices booting from eMMC memory had an error when resuming from sleep mode.
2. We fixed several Japanese and Chinese IME issues that affected switching the IME mode within applications and the Windows information area.
3. We fixed an issue where the preview thumbnails in the taskbar were not rendered consistently (they showed an empty area).
4. Corrected a problem that caused the handwritten input field not to appear in certain text boxes after tapping it with a pen.
5. Corrected an issue where resizing a snapped application in Tablet mode would cause the application to minimize to the taskbar instead of resizing the application.
6. We fixed an issue where Windows Hello Setup crashed when Face Detection was already set up and you selected the Enhance Recognition button.
7. We have fixed a problem for some users where your PC was not recognized when a smart card was inserted (Event Log shows error 621).