Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 insider build for insiders in the Fast Ring. It raises the build number to 19640 and comes with a short changelog. So two small improvements were introduced, but that was it.
It continues again with a new Windows 10 Insider Build 19640.1, more precisely the 10.0.19640.1 mn_release from 30.05.2020. Also in this version errors were corrected again. Because you want to finish with this version soon and then switch to 20xxx (Iron). Below you will find the changelog as usual.
Known Issues in Windows 10 Build 19640
1. We are dealing with an issue where some devices booting from eMMC memory performed an error check when resuming from sleep mode.
2. We investigate reports about the upgrade process that hung for long periods of time when trying to install a new build.
3. We are working to fix an issue for a future Insider Preview build where a broken icon (a rectangle only) appears next to the page name in the Documents and Downloads sections of Settings → Privacy.
4. We are investigating reports where the preview thumbnails in the taskbar are not displayed consistently (an empty area is displayed).
General Changes & Improvements
1. When your downloads folder is synchronized with a cloud provider, we will disable the option for Storage Sense to automatically delete your downloads folder in one cycle based on feedback.
2. We have updated our login logic. If your PC is set up to require you to enter your username when logging in, accidentally starting your username with space will no longer cause an error.
That’s about it. Short and sweet.